The Mastery Learning
was founded in January 2001, and since that time has served more than 1,000 students in
the Mississauga area. From September to June we offer after-school and Saturday classes in
Math skills from Grade One to Twelve. During the summer we offer a special Math program
where the students can come in July and August for as many days or weeks as you may wish.
- Contact Information
- Electronic mail
- General Information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Inlake Court, Mississauga, ON
- (off Glen Erin, two streets north of
- Postal address
- P.O. Box 904, Mississauga, Ontario, Canada L5M 2C5
- The Mastery Learning Method
- Each of the Math skill programs offered at
The Mastery Learning Centre is based on the philosophy that all children can become
achievers if taught at a level of their own proficiency, and encouraged to progress at a
rate of their ability to master clearly defined units of learning.
- Math Skills Mastery
- For the Math program we have developed a comprehensive
scope and sequence of all math skills, correlated to the Ontario Curriculum from the
Ministry of Education. With ongoing assessment built into the program, the instruction is
tailored to meet the specific needs of each individual student.
- High School Math
- We provide direct support and additional instruction in the
math being studied in the students high school classes with personalized help and
supplemental work, as well as a remedial program tailored to each student to help
"fill in the gaps" or rebuild the foundation of math concepts.
- Summer Math Tutoring
- In July and August we offer an eight-week tutorial
program in math skills, including High School Math for grades nine to twelve, by an Ontario-Certified
Teacher with many years of experience. Classes are held Monday to Saturday at
agreed upon hours. Students can be enrolled for as many days or weeks as you choose.